- Stone and glass opens to the landscape
- Fireplace in front of orange wall
- 33 designer chandeliers made of metal – kings under the lights
- Equipment in front of minimalist concrete wall
- Danish fireplace in the colorful lounge
- My stay
- Concrete house on a hillside in Greece with asymmetric architecture
- Streetlights Exclusive Sicis – mosaic sculpture lamp and a
- Patterned curtains in the living room
- Design shelf "crystal Sendai" is reminiscent of bamboo sticks high
A designer deck chair resembles a woman lying on the floor
"Hose" is a recliner innovative design by Sand & Birch design. This minimalist lounge chair is inspired by the shape of a woman lying on the floor. If you look at the design closely, you even notice her long gloves and boots. Two tubes are surprisingly dynamic sensual skluptur padded with soft leather complexion and supplemented with pieces of shiny metal. The construction consists of a metal frame, polyurethane, leather and steel. The upholstery of the chair is available in white, red leather shiny black or eco-leather. The color is customizable.
Design lounge chair with a sensual form sklupturalen
The chair design "flexible pipe" has a unique aesthetic appeal. The design is obviously influenced by minimalism and really tickles our fancy. And also in view of convenience, the two tubes are coated with soft white leather to impress their users.
Lounge chair design "hose" on exposure
Sand & Birch is an Italian design studio founded in 2003 when Andrea Fino and Samanta Snidaro have decided to unite their different cultural backgrounds and experiences of a single project. Andrea Fino studied law and worked in the field of communication and organization of the event. Samanta Snidaro studied architecture in Italy and Spain, and has extensive experience in the field of photography and graphic design. Together, they began to focus on the shapes and design.
Woman, dressed in white, with silver boots and gloves
Available in a palette of rich colors
Polyurethane, steel and leather