- Large mural on the occasion of the structure
- Contemporary secretary desk as a workspace
- Apartment renovation – small studio gets new look
- practical extension table
- Contemporary writing desk in bright office
- Dining room with chairs "Standard"
- Light blue window
- Wood furniture design integrates the natural landscape in modern interior
- Asleep beneath the gable roof
- Living room
Wooden bench – winning design for public spaces
We present a project awarded Japanese - modern wooden bench is designed for use in public places. Made of five different types of wood, the seat not only provides an attractive look - it's also very comfortable and convenient.
Contemporary outdoor bench in wood for public buildings and parks
Wooden bench with Ripples name has been designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito in 2011. Walnut, mahogany, cherry, oak and ash, the Bank fascinated by a seat and ornate architectural appearance. Garden bench consists of two modules, which can be combined according to the conditions of the area / space. Thanks to the original design, the seat was awarded the prestigious Compasso d'Oro.
Modern and comfortable - wooden bench consists of two modules
Wooden bench in the park - look modern and functional design
Wooden bench with a little 'twisted
The various modules can be used separately
Suitable for private residences or public spaces - the modern Ripples bench