- Cold wall custom sayings inside Decals more individuality
- A Mountain House Interior Design by Elsa Peretti
- Designer table lamp Eichenolz smoke and glass – Bake me a cake!
- Without bathroom tiles – Ideas for Free tiles wall decoration
- Natural color earth colors – in brown living room
- Autumn decoration crafts with acorns – 36 ideas for a cozy home
- Soft Light fixture emits indirect light for the respective purposes of
- Outdoor decorations for fall – Decorate the entrance seasonal
- 21 common garden decoration ideas for outside air atmosphere
- An apartment where space has been optimized
15 Ideas for Modern Living Room – design with neutral colors
Today, the area is certainly one of the most important areas in the house. Where friends will be received and gather in the evening all family members together for a nice break. Therefore, the living room should be spacious look, bright and welcoming. We give you 15 ideas for inspiring modern living room in neutral colors convey the warmth and comfort.
Modern Salon - combinations beige brown fashion colors
The color palette of beige, brown and white is preferred by many architects and designers for modern living. Firstly, these colors have a calming effect, on the other hand they are currently very popular. Even in cold winter days, the show will appear in white light. The white paint is easy to clean, can be easily replaced at any time, with a wall of dark color. Furniture beige-brown leather is comfortable and come with white walls turn better. Combination with a high ceiling with exposed beams and light laminate flooring is irresistible. Gray hues complement the overall concept. Choose a wall that you want to use as an accent. Play with colors instead of textures - as a natural stone wall fits in beige and brown living room. Rustic furniture can be combined with modern upholstery.
Modern living room with neutral color scheme decorating ideas
Go sparingly with the decoration of the living room. Pictures, vases or range of colorful Jet completely. A dark blue carpet can update the neutral color palette. Recently, strong pink color is used. Often, sofas and stools are available in pink. Although such a design may seem attractive, but it is not really with other wall colors together. In the photo gallery - modern living room in neutral colors, you can find more inspiration!
Rustic furniture in the living room
Cappuccino color for the upholstery
Dark floor against the unit light
Gray wall plaster
Small living room with pitched roof
White minimalist living room
Photo wall in the living room
Living room with wooden wall
Pink armchair in the living room
Minimalist living room with leather furniture
color combination of white and gray
Decorating ideas for living room with white walls
Illuminate the modern living room with lots of natural light
23 ideas for interior design of modern living room - the perfect introduction
The modern living room set up with comfort and style