- Decorating a restaurant
- conservatory with iron furniture
- 74 ideas for modern design stairs for individual lifestyle
- Office furniture and exhibition space in a minimalist style
- Fancy designer swing hanging by Lionel Dean
- Make a Mediterranean atmosphere, different Erdtönne
- Poly rattan garden furniture – the right look for your modern room
- Bold colors in the bathroom – interior design ideas for atmospheric ambience
- In rack wooden wall with moving parts are used multiunktional
- Contemporary wall – original concept for mood lighting
20 ideas for outdoor steps to prevent cheating
Garden lighting can be magical. Since we do not have people can see very well in the dark, but it can also be dangerous if the steps and uneven surfaces are not well lit. With the right lighting, but you can turn potential problems in Windows lighting design. We offer 20 ideas for lighting the outside staircase, which will show that the safety and beauty can go hand in hand.
stairwell outside - on a wall or on the floor?
Ideally, you should provide adequate lighting or down the stairs and walks nearby, so you can be sure, but not so light that your garden well lit parking ähnelt.Eine good idea, it is a long series recessed the wall to be installed or silt. If your staircase lights create interesting lighting effects, better.
Plan outdoor staircase lighting
If you are going stairs at home or in the garden, think of lighting options. A number of stair lights are designed to illuminate the exterior by passages and stairs. This is the entrance on the garden terrace, in the garden or for decorative purposes, it will be different colors, styles and designs. Remember, if you need to install options for wall or floor. There are recessed lights round, square or rectangular, which are almost invisible, and the overall image of the stairs will not bother you. To add a decorative effect, you can also choose stair lights with different colors of light.
Terminals lighting in copper or stainless steel
entrance of the house
LED Recessed Lighting
different colors of light
hidden in the grass