- Simple design wooden sauna with breathtaking sea view
- An original mix of styles with chandelier
- Handmade rugs skin soft and silky alpaca A carpet
- A garden house with modern design of the DRN architect Santiago
- Built-in hanging loft bed
- Landscaping Ideas – The secret tropical oasis attracts Sydney
- "Egg Chair" yellow
- Floral chair by the fireplace
- Fast garden planning in three easy steps
- Non-woven wallpaper in fern-optic
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.