- Part of the wooden bed futuristic
- Modern high gloss facilities of Bozhinovski Design
- 75 cool ideas for designer sofas with unique shapes and colors
- Feng Shui design – two tables inspired by nature
- Nostalgic coatings in blue
- Easter decoration crafts – with bunnies and eggs Ideas Paper
- A swimming pool in the heart of the villa
- Modern living room in pink and brown
- Chair of green and Mobile
- Practical kitchen island
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.