- Working with built modules
- A charming duplex
- Small closet with "banking"
- Start colorful accessories
- Shop Hay House in Copenhagen
- An environmentally friendly and healthy bedroom set without PBDE
- The walls of gray color
- Double bed with upholstered headboard
- Suspend beds – 29 great design ideas for unique accent in the house
- For sale
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.