- Protection window decoration, privacy and sun – 29 ideas for curtains
- Elegant bathroom decorated in neutral tones
- Spring Getaway – Romantic Weekend in Venice Netherlands
- Insert wooden ladder as a shelf
- Pumpkin decoration on the autumn table – 20 creative ideas and arrangements
- Duplex with kitchen
- Leather furniture visual interest with pillow
- Perfect luxury glass and concrete meets all requirements for housing
- Hostel St.Pauli in Hamburg stunning design – a draft Dreimeta
- Design House uses light as an essential element in
A small Parisian loft
In a space of the twentieth century, the architect Muriel Cibot made his little nest.
She longed for a space where the transition is seamless and all adjustable at will.
The highlight of this Parisian loft is its dazzling light. Large windows let in a continuous flow of light in the place. White walls and multiply the effect.
The style is very clean, very simple. Touches of color brighten the whole, but there is no obstacle to the brightness. The architects have a rough side. The wood, wool, or iron are present. This gives a vintage style but still very present instead.
It may be noted, hanging lamps in the kitchen, making a nod to an industrial style.