- 18 ideas for kitchen equipment for every taste
- A mansion on the island of Ré
- Living room with retro furniture for fans of tiles
- Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
- Renewable Energy – Solar thermal plants are the future?
- 25 Ideas for Adorable Easter table decorations – a visual treat
- Stone and Steel characterize a modern massive house in the Arizona desert
- Model wallpaper in natural look
- Wall Clock Design – 20 Creative Ideas for Modern Wall Decor
- house wall shelf card-optic
A unique hotel in Lisbon
Originality is the key word of this property.
Indeed, The Independente Hotel Lisbon combines wisely industrial to a mixture of all ages.
The hotel offers large dormitories, where you will find three storey bunk beds. You can sleep in crates for boats. The person who will lie at the third level just below the moldings of the last century.
In the dining room, an old grocery counter balance is placed on a rustic wooden table and chairs rubs 60s.
A hotel in Capri
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz
A design hotel in New York
A wooden bookcase in the center of the house.