- Floral chair by the fireplace
- conservatory with iron furniture
- Design House uses light as an essential element in
- Tinkering soft paper butterflies – decorating ideas for Easter 2015
- Italian kitchen with cooking island by Pedini in fashion design
- Designer Furnishings BRABBU world narrative and nature
- Leaf pattern on the couch
- Blackboard in kitchen
- Minimalist House Design in White with monolithic construction
- 20 original ideas, how headboard
At the beginning of the week, I'll take you around the apartment Kyle DeWoody in Greenwich Village in New York.
The design of the interior is as follows:
"When it comes to dress or decorate my apartment, I would say that my goal is cohesion, comfort and a bit of mischief. "
We quickly realized what she meant by that discovering a colorful apartment, mixing designer pieces with a few trinkets mottled flea markets.