- Wallpaper with marine motifs
- "Jeeves" – and "Wooster" in the bathtub -Pendelleuchten
- Modern kitchen cupboard
- Living with an industrial look
- Table and chairs Thonet and Advent
- Fabric bed with checked pattern
- Enjoy sea and sun in Algarve Portugal – Summer 2015
- Modular kitchens offer contemporary design flexibility
- Blue pattern on the walls and upholstered bed
As minimalist wall lamp in the world by Brendan Ravenhill
Appreciate the brilliance of full transparency? Take a look at minimalist wall lamp in the world - naked ring Brendan Ravenhill (with Eric Trine). The design may seem simple, consisting of a light bulb and cord, but this simplicity is deceptive.
Ring bare lamp, minimalist wall
The blown glass bulb encloses not only the electrical components of the lamp, but also breaks the light and focuses on the structure of the lamp wall dramatically. A surprising effect of the prism where the bush meets the cable cord. The bulb is hand made in Los Angeles and assembled in the designer studio.
Wall lamp in minimalist world
Wall lamp bare ring minimalist changed the original design of the ring naked with a brass ring discreet refined. Available in hardcopy steel wall plate powder coating and a plug-in version, with 7 meters of lamp switch cord and Achille Castiglioni.
The creator Brendan Ravenhill Lon Angeles finds inspiration in the beauty tools functional. He founded his own studio in 2009, armed with a degree in sculpture and industrial design of Oberlin and RISD. His collection of lighting and furniture is characterized by a balance skillful use of modern simplicity and robust.
Designer Brendan Rave