- Designer Lamps by Dylan Kehde Roelofs – blown light bulbs
- Arty backyard hammock with stand
- Picnic in the garden
- Living Green – Urinary using straw composting
- 12 surprises and original gift ideas for mother
- Bathroom 2 Stadecken
- Set inside the baby's room in shades of gray and soft fishing
- Inspirational bathroom ideas for modern interior design in the bathroom
- Kitchen with turquoise sofa
- Creative idea – tasty surprise for your partner and children
Autumn in the garden flowers – reds and oranges for summer finals
Just because it cools down, it does not mean you have to give your garden a goodbye kiss. In fact, if you live in a warm, mild temperatures, you can enjoy a flower garden in late October. If you're not an avid gardener, you may have already started to prepare the garden for winter. However, take the fall and bright colors to brighten up the garden again. Autumn flowers in the garden affect their mood with their warm nuances.
Autumn flowers in the garden with beautiful shades of red and purple
Simply because most of the perennials are gone, this does not mean that you can still have beautiful flowers for several months. Think hot red, burnt orange, dark purple, yellow sun - this is not the time for spring pastel colors!
Autumn flowers in the garden - dahlias Orange
Choose perennials, trees and shrubs designed specifically for their fall garden. Mix varieties and colors! Different species of plants have their own charm. Trees provide a background and color at a high level, shrubs are the same, but at an average height. Herbs offer year-round a nice background, but really shine in the fall with the seed head nice and beautiful. Some perennials bloom in the fall with an energy that you will never see the spring. Autumn flowers in planters can also add interest in their garden. Herbs, perennials and annuals are easy to find in a garden center.
Chrysanthemums in yellow, purple and orange
Orange and yellow chrysanthemums
pots of colorful flowers paintings
wooden basket full of flowers