- Retro yellow chair
- Garden Furniture DIY-20 creative designs for terrace
- Façade cladding with copper plates provides better insulation
- Kitchen in the attic
- Apartment renovated in Spain – A wooden wall separating the chambers
- Feng Shui Bedroom set – correct bed position
- Bedroom style romantic angle
- Various designer furnishings and accessories from Phillips Collection
- Living in Red
- Columns sink and wall mirror in bathroom with white wooden floor
Blogs … a theme: The plant design
For this new session "From a thematic blogs .
. . " my classmates and I have decided to tell you about Plant Design. I must admit that this theme was not the easiest to find an interior inspired but I finally remembered an eco concept seen in Australia.
The idea is to develop ecological areas that will not influence the greenhouse effect. The restaurant also presented below for the distinction of staging the plant a rather unorthodox way original . . . You decide!
If this topic interests you, I invite you to browse today blogs of my classmates who have also dealt with this topic:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco .