- Chandelier in the bedroom
- Painted patterns of yellow paper with patterns of light
- Mirror Upper Room
- Kitchen wood color with white cabinets
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath
- Look concrete Sideboard
- Maritime Kitchen in country style
- Large swimming pool with mosaic tiles and ceiling panels
- The large wooden dining table Bonaldo – color mix effect
- Here are some tips for keeping ornamental grasses – how exactly do you do?
Color Test and Color Type – What colors match your decor
What colors you surround yourself? Gaudy, soft, or rather pure white? The colors certainly have an impact on your mood, so you must choose carefully. This color test will help you determine the most appropriate colors for you to determine at this time of your life.
It is interesting color test - determine the type of color
We would not delve into the details of the theoretical psychology of color. Here, we offer a fun quiz that you can learn to create a room with colors that match your mood. The colors are a fun and creative way to change their equipment, especially if you need it. There are times when we all in blue, red, or if we lose the passion. The instinctive choice of colors can be a momentary explosion of emotions, and not an expression of our deep mental state. Our first advice is what you crave, a purely spiritual, think and then, on this basis, to choose colors - blue as the color of the wall or couch? For a long time or a few months. This color test will reveal if you feel better in the palette of cool colors (blue, green, purple) hot (red, yellow, orange) or neutral (white, black, gray, beige) feel. Answer the questions and find out what type of ink you are.
Start the color test
1 Choose a scent for your home
2 A woman sitting on a chair and looking out the window:
• She thinks like you to spend the evening
* Bored and a little sad
- Your thoughts wander
3 Your favorite flower is:
4 For your birthday, you prefer:
• ultra-chic and elegant party
- A romantic dinner with your partner or an intimate dinner with your loved ones
* Great party with friends
5 Late at night, the phone rings:
* I immediately wanted to talk to someone
- They are afraid
• They hope that was a joke
6 Your favorite music from this list is as follows:
7 Your new home is with open floor plan. They think:
* How many friends I can finally invite?
- Would he ever find an intimate corner for me?
• How do I organize the space in a rational way?
8 The screen saver is on your screen:
Picture of your pet or children
- Sea or forest landscape
• The architecture black and white
9 Ethnic Cuisine. You prefer:
• Sushi - delicious and aesthetic
* Ethno finger food - you like to eat with your hands
- Mediterranean cuisine is well known to you
10th The last thing you do before going to bed:
- His favorite drink - drink herbal tea
* Read a book or watch TV
• the breakfast table ready for tomorrow
11th It's snowing. You are locked in the office:
• You should use the time to bring your purse or desk so
- Worried and have agoraphobia
* You work all the time
12th Your ideal place to relax:
- Deck chair in the room where you dream
* An armchair in the living room to be with other
• the couch in front of the home theater system
13th In contemporary art in general
• you are interested, but not always impressive
- Leave a feeling of unease. It is too often for your taste.
* You enthusiastic
14th You can choose for your new home.
* View of the city from above
• Romanesque cathedral
The 15th image of a desert called the Association of
• necessities tour leader
16th You have a week's vacation, you can go alone. You go to
* A place to party on the beach
• A Spa Resort
- Holidays in the countryside, where you know all the neighbors
17th A little chaos
• annoys you
- Inconvenient your concentration
* Is it not bad and
18th What sport do you prefer
* Latin Dance
19 In the pool, you choose a course
- Just swim without lessons without
* Aqua gym
• The swimming styles
20th Is a desire magic lamp of Aladdin
• The stability, balance
* Joy, vitality
21 You need to organize your wardrobe for the new season. You feel
- The constraint
• The situation is under control
22 Happy hour for you:
• Smart casual
- Chaotic and superficial
* A time for yourself
23 Suddenly, the train in the subway between stations holds:
- They panic and try to remember the breathing techniques of yoga
* You think it would be the best / most exciting day of your life
• It would be enough if the woman next door stops, press the button for ever
24 It's raining and you're sitting in traffic, waiting in a huge line of cars
• Meanwhile you make regular calls to your parents
- You play the "Sounds of Nature" CD and ignore the rain and traffic
* Despair over you
25 You need concentration. But the cry of the children, your dog is too funny and your spouse listens to music too loud.
* Take a deep breath and I think it is beautiful that your life is so full
- You lose your self-control
• You are trying to isolate and retreat to your room
26 departure. On the platform to embrace two people. Here are their answers:
- You are angry because you're already late
* You feel sorry for them. Maybe they are separated for a long time.
• Feeling of discomfort
You have already made the color test. See the symbols that dominate your answers.
• More answers - Warm Colors
Red, yellow, orange, and all its nuances. Need this exciting colors. These grades are suitable if you are prone to isolation at this time in your life, feel discouraged, do not see the humor and pessimistic. In these cases, the colors of the sun and fire stimulate their joy, strength and activity. It is not necessary to paint a dazzling yellow, only a few pieces of furniture, you can have a positive influence. Or just paint the hallway. This is the space that welcomes you and you do not have to keep the same style in other areas of life more. On a sunny morning, you can not be shclecht mood. Such a result you get when you're an energetic and outgoing person - then you will simply feel the warm and bright colors. Anxious. annoying people, those with concentration problems should, but avoid those colors. For example, the color red is often associated with love and passion, but could also cause a feeling of fear. Entire walls in bright red can trigger phobias.
More answers * - cool colors
Blue, green, purple - fresh, harmonious, relaxing These colors can positively affect you if you're just a little nervous .. Blue creates a relaxing atmosphere. Do you dream often and slow down. The so-called cool colors slow hyperactive people calm anxiety and expand horizons for workaholics. The blue color with its shades, is connected to the infinite, the divine and peace. After watching, you feel relieved. But this color is also relaxing for people who are prone to apathy, lack of initiative. Thus, blue and purple are used sparingly, only for a few accessories. Green, the color of nature, stimulates creativity. And all shades of purple bring dreams and romance for you.
More Responses to "-" - neutral colors
White, black, gray, beige. Considered neutral colors, which contributes to the elegance of estrangement from others. If you prefer white, then you need harmony and stability. White is clean and tidy dar. It helps the confused people who come through a difficult time and need to organize their thoughts. A positive effect on people prone to over-control. Fans of white walls combine with black. These people are self-confident, proud of their ability to have everything under control. And they hate the bright colors that create a feeling of excessive emotionality and lack of order. Attention to the black! Its overuse leads to depression, should be used sparingly, only as an aesthetic accent or in combination with warm materials like wood.
The situation is similar with people who choose to gray: remote, ideal for those who want to keep away from other people. For those who have not expressed their opinion or if you want to be noticed. And what do you think of beige, milk chocolate and mocha? Sober and warm colors. Elected by the people with warm hearts who are shy to express their feelings.
black and white living room with red armchair
warm terracotta wall color
accent wall and yellow pillows
turquoise blue and green in the kitchen
Wood paneling in the bedroom
Wood softens the black
light blue and white
green and gold combination
yellow accents to the color of dark blue wall
bold red in the living room