- The tilt table lamp design from recycled cardboard by Gray Pants
- Gray sofa and arc lamp
- DELICATE HOME RESTAURANT, Milan Logica Architettura (Milano)
- The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
- Hanging Cradle rooms decorated in a romantic way
- Adjust apartment – aesthetics can be very functional Geometrsiche
- Modern terrace design – 100 images and creative ideas
- Apartment Renovation – Ground facelift
- Water in the garden – pool provides fun for all the family
- Living room design in gray
Contemporary bench adds a touch of history in Canadian park
Although the study of architecture Canadian project Felix Guyon may seem minimal at first - but the impression is misleading. In fact, this modern bed was inspired by the travels of antiquity. The design of the seats, which were assembled in a public park along the St. Lawrence River in Montreal, Canada, brings a touch of history.
Travel inspired modern bench
The town of Vercheres responsible architectural studio Félix Guyon, with the task of designing a memorial. We must remember the green city. Inspired by the history, the architects decided to honor the relationship between man and nature. In the 17th century it was transported in bulk of goods by sea routes. The ocean is connected with Canada Europe - wind and water are already playing at that time an important role in people's lives. Because every modern bench as a sailboat after. The concept is very original and highly functional at the same time. Garden benches provide a comfortable seating area for visitors to the park. So you can relax and watch the river. Thanks for the creative idea of the park along the river quickly became a popular attraction - full of tourists each month to install and take pictures.
Modern monuments and bench in a creative design
Every modern bench in the group was made of stainless steel and oak. The white oak was used in the Middle Ages, especially in shipbuilding. The folders are extra long and remember a veil. Thanks to form successful, stable concrete base and the slight tilt to 10 degrees see banks as building sailboats in the ocean. The project was carried out in a few months.
Benches are one of the attractions of Montreal
White Oak - yachts in the Middle Ages
The monument honors the founder of the city and the relationship between man and nature