- Mirabeau specialist for country house furniture and home accessories Mediterranean
- Chamber wall creative design fashion colors and decorating ideas
- Graphic identity for a restaurant burgers
- Children Bed Design – cozy Plush Animal to get children to sleep
- Apartment interior designer Mikel Irastorza
- baskets under the sink
- Creative Project – produce fire by simple means easy
- The Dream Hotel in New York – the creative modern architecture Hotel
- Living room ceiling design, let the new light room
- Independent bathroom in black and white tiled bathroom
cube-shaped house built as an extension of the traditional house
Sherwood has designed a minimalist cube house BOX Salon. Living cube was built as an extension of a traditional chalet in Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand. Its inhabitants, offers a unique blend of tradition and modernity in an atmosphere of safe and high quality dining.
Cube-like house in New Zealand offers a high quality of life
Kubis Big House Sherwood is very different from the typical rural appearance, and so on. The large windows of the building structure acts on two floors, but airy and modern. Her dress is exactly the minimalist spirit of the times and fits surprisingly well with the residential area around a.
House with a flat roof in an exclusive design
The cube is easy to live both outside and inside. Transparency is an important design element in the design. The floor to ceiling windows ensure a bright and friendly Atmopshäre and increases the comfort factor. The habitat is designed in a modernist style. The statements calm looking interior includes a spacious wooden kitchen, dining room and comfortable seating.
Large living room with double height ceiling
The apartment life BOX is in an open style, and boasts a sleek, contemporary design and modern amenities. glass railing contribute to an airy feeling of space and an exclusive environment. The room and the bathroom has been assigned a minimalist touch. Bright colors and natural materials enliven the atmosphere. On the decorations have been omitted.
Photo of Emma-Jane Hetherington
Kitchen and dining room with open kitchen
The interior solutions New Zealand - Extension flat
The communication between the interior and the exterior glass is accentuated by the
Open with direct access to the garden
Modern house with stunning views
The interior is pure white
Pendant lights in brass ceiling
mixture of glass railing seamlessly into the room
The minimalist building is in tune with the times
Extension combines modernity and tradition
Mezzanine floor with large living room with TV
Designer bathroom ceramic tile bathroom