- Floating light installation by Ayako Maruta in Diesel Denim Gallery
- Send umbrella stand designs for the modern industrial design
- Management as an idea DIY decoration
- Convert side table for flower pots in the Garden – DIY building idea
- Ideas for decorating the kitchen that make the largest room
- Create and maintain the grass – Ideas for garden design
- Living with Feelings mezzanine
- Tighten warm in winter – elegant lamp with shadow weave
- Wallpaper with a delicate floral pattern
Design tips and ideas for small gardens – What not to miss?
Designing a garden is often a challenge for gardeners, because there is never enough room for everything. There are some basics that you need to plan garden to meet the diverse needs of the base. This design elements we've put together a short list, which makes it easy to create an oasis of calm small garden.
Garden design - 1 Build privacy
Privacy to neighboring gardens is essential, especially if you have taken a sort of mountain of cut. The possibilities are many more - coverage that extends around the garden, pergola, which is planted with vines. Suitable for this perfect clematis, ivy, vines and bamboo mats.
Garden design - 2 driveways allow sufficient
Although the responsibilities are not so big, you must create sufficient gateway. The path from the entrance to the gazebo, barbecue area for raised beds and garden shed necessarily open. Use springboard herrkömmliche paving paving or gravel.
3 Water supply and electrical connection
Water is supplied in different ways - Well access to water, rain barrels, garden pond, swimming pool. Well rainwater and is low in calcium and therefore very suitable for plants. The small ponds are very decorative, but often they need to be recharged. A garden must have an electrical connection to ensure sufficient lighting nowadays. Electricity is necessary because electric mower for home appliances.
4 What ornamental plants and vegetables
You can use the garden, not only as a recreational oasis, but also grow fruits and vegetables themselves. Can be difficult to choose and easy to maintain, because many owners of gardens in the city can usually take care of the weekend in the garden. Salad greens, sprouts, herbs and ornamental flowering plants are perfect for this.
small garden barbecue
Build raised wooden beds
grow salad and herbs
decorate with stones
Ornamental plants in the raised bed