- Kaldewei luxury bathroom – How Cleopatra bath looks like today?
- Easter Gifts Little Tinker – 17 ideas for children and adults
- Residence in Melbourne
- Kitchen in a retro look with blue fridge
- High amounts of white steel bed
- Dining table and chairs and light wood
- Natural stone in the kitchen – stone look for creative wall design
- A shelter in the design of the Youth Division: 90 Ideas
- Tinkering soft paper butterflies – decorating ideas for Easter 2015
Easter Decor own ship – Achieve 20 great ideas with children
If you want to experience Easter decoration yourself, you must first determine some ideas and suggestions. And since Easter is also the perfect time to do something with your kids, we gathered 20 colorful ideas that are suitable for children. These craft projects are very easy and usually include activities such as collage and painting, but for adult children, you may choose something a bit 'more difficult, how to blow eggs.
Easter decoration craft itself - decorating eggs
Every child knows the most popular symbols of Easter - bunnies, chicks, lambs .. all of which are perfect for Easter decorations. Tinkering small Easter baskets from paper cups or cut rabbit silhouettes for coloring, then together make a long garland to hang. You can use cotton balls or pom poms for a fluffy bunny tail. Made of felt as beautiful rabbit ears can experience. Decorations should be as colorful as you can still get a good mood beauties. They laugh!
Easter decoration craft itself - with the children to be creative
decorate blown eggs
Decorate with straws modeling
Garland with rabbit silhouettes
Easter Baskets Mini Tinker