- The Craft of decorative autumn wreath – natural looking to the front door
- Modern bathroom with wallpaper Lion look
- Design Italian armchairs inspired urban sophistication
- Creating a garden path and design – garden design ideas for effective
- Modern office equipment promotes employee creativity
- Cocoon Tree – A Luxury Tree House tent hanging bed combination
- Tropical colors before white brick wall optical
- Brick wall optical
- Sheepskin on the plastic chair
- Three-arm floor lamp in the living room
Elqui Domos in Chile Hotel – No better place for stargazing
The Elqui Domos in Chile Hotel is located in the Elqui Valley in the region of Norte Chico is one of the few astronomical hotels worldwide. The area is known for its sparkling clear sky, which is 320 nights a year without rain. Elqui Domos uses offering accommodation in a series of small dome tents with bunk beds and a glass roof open. Recently, several houses have been added, which are designed specifically for stargazing. Designed by RDM Arquitectura, new cabins or "observers" offer a breathtaking view of the canopy of the bed, the living room or private terrace on the roof.
Hotel Elqui Domos in Chile - A place full of mysticism and relax
If you prefer a place to Glamping, dome tents provide simple luxury accommodation on two floors. On the ground floor there is a lounge and a large bathroom, while the second floor has a double bed, which was strategically placed under a blanket of removable roof. Tents and cabins have their telescopes for guests.
Hotel Elqui Domos in Chile, under a starry sky
The hotel also features an astronomical turning to music familiarity with stellar evolution and astrology of the southern sky. You can also participate in walks at night or attend lectures amateur astronomy observatory. For those who want to see how the experts looking at the sky, the Observatory Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory (CTIO) is not too far away. Here, visitors can see the world through the prism of several large telescopes. Day's activities include hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, wine tasting and yoga.
sternenklarste the sky of the southern hemisphere
Telescope for each tent
Relax by the fireplace
Pool at night
new cabins RDM Arquitectura
sunbathing by the pool
Cabins with interesting architecture