- Table Tennis Outdoor You and I by the office Antoni Pallejá
- Relax range of furniture with innovative design spread holiday style
- The aluminum housing of the lamp by Roderick Vos organize offices
- Patterned curtains in the living room
- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Make and decorate a hug and a reading corner in the nursery
- Painted patterned paper with numbers printed
- 29 practical designer bedside tables for your modern bedroom
- Hanging shelves arranged in wood
- Tips for camping grilling or how you enjoy eating outdoors
Garden tools and garden accessories – Tips for storage and maintenance
Any amateur gardener knows - the right accessories garden tools and garden can facilitate the essential gardening. If they are properly cared for and preserved, a nice garden was nothing in between.
Garden tools and garden accessories store - what you need to pay attention
Garden tools and garden accessories should be stored in a dry place, but not heated room - basement is very suitable for this purpose. You can clean a corner of the garage, or build a garden shed. Please make sure you have quick access to storage space, and not having to clean other objects of the road. Practical and clear, for example storage systems that can be mounted on the wall. Cabinets and racks are less desirable because garden equipment could rust. Disconnect the management and watering fertilizer, garden hoses and empty flower pots.
Clean and maintain garden tools and garden accessories
Garden tools and garden accessories must be carefully and regularly cleaned of debris and grass seedlings. In the summer season, which should take place after every use - which is especially important after cleaning flower beds and lawn just before weeds. When you buy motorized equipment, know in advance of the interview. Twice a year - in spring and autumn, it is worth the pieces of wood oil - and are therefore guaranteed to keep longer and are less likely to Pilzbefalll.
The order in the garden shed - storage space for gardening tools, seeds, plants and accessories
Practices, opportunities for saving accessories for the garden space-wintering
Everything has its place - mowers, bird house, empty vessels
Keep tools and garden accessories in the garage
Practical, lightweight and compact - the storage system with a clear division
A generous work surface offers the possibility to clean the equipment before winter
A small garden shed with space saving storage system - the shovel and rake on the wall
The mower should be stored indoors, even in summer