- Do-It-Yourself Ideas for the Kitchen
- Floating mini garden serves as a natural filter for the aquarium
- Sarah Ellison
- Holidays in the Maldives – Dream Hotel with private beach
- 30 ideas for kitchen design back wall tiles, glass or stone
- Modern summer house in the Brazilian Forest
- 70 Sofa Design Ideas: Personalize your space with style
- Relax in the Finnish log cabin sauna Studio Markunpoika
- Designer furniture made of wire mesh shimmer as dynamic afterimages
- Radiator Guide: Spoilt for choice
Gift ideas for tea lovers – Creative and cool tea egg designs
Here are some creative designs and fresh eggs tea! The tea infuser gained popularity in the first half of the 19th Century. At the time of Queen Victoria no respectable British household would be without. However, some argue that if you are using a tea ball, tea can not flow freely. In these cases, the majority of taste and between the leaves remain. As a result, you should allow only half empty, so that there is enough space for the floating leaves.
Some common forms for brewing tea include spherical, conical and cylindrical, etc., but have not raised our interest. But it can not be indifferent to any tea lover. What did you like most?
Egg Designs Creative and Cool Tea - Mr.Tee
Mr. Tea is the perfect companion for your tea. Simply fill his pants with a small silicone tea and enjoy the pleasant taste. Just take a look at what you can calm unfit people.
Egg Designs Creative and Cool Tea - the robot in the tea cup
Enjoy this soft stainless steel robot to prepare your favorite tea. His arms and hands move to get the right fit for you.
rubber duck floating
Rubber duck bathes in the bath, not only, but also in the tea cup. Funny, is not it?
water lily floating in a glass of water
This beautiful water lily floating on the surface, while the stainless steel mesh below contains your tea.
This candy cane with red and white stripes usual is the perfect gift idea for winter and Christmas.
bag holder tea as ship Titanic
sweet little teapot
Sharky design by Pablo Matteoda
Tea ball like a little flower pot