- Establish a windshield garden and a balcony of different materials
- Freestanding bookcase design costs as a deer's head
- Original ideas for cheap costumes for the whole family
- Leaf pattern on the couch
- Barbecue build yourself – Instructions for its new draft weekend
- Camping on the sea-top campsites in Europe with great sea views
- Give furniture color freshness – 70 ideas for life
- Open living room windows around
- 12 compact kitchen designs combine functionality with comfort
- Bedroom Design – How to choose the bed frame and the right mattress
Holiday home with pool in Croatia and minimalist architecture
A luxurious and spacious holiday in Croatia impressed with an indoor pool and a beautiful minimalist architecture in the suburbs of Zagreb.
Holiday in Croatia with minimalist facade
The holiday in Croatia, called J20 was designed and developed by the minimalist principles. The facade is partially white, partially covered with dark wood. The area is inhabited, and the architects opted for a partially open building. To protect the north side of the house from prying eyes, while the southern part, which resembles the garden is abundant glazing. The house consists of two volumes - one in the living room, children's room and the bathroom are located, while the other is the kitchen with the dining room and the bedroom of the parents. All overlook the courtyard. On the second floor, balconies were built, so that residents can enjoy the beautiful view.
Holiday in Croatia - Interior Design and pool
Inside impressed by the chic choices and materials - the stairs and other accents in the interior are covered with wood. The other walls are covered with white wall tiles mat. The interior is cozy and comfortable - in the living room sofa set in white leather made for the welfare of the owners and their guests. A pool on the ground floor offers refreshment on hot summer days. Subtle ceiling illuminate the house at night. It is a small island of tranquility in the middle of the big city, where you can relax from everyday life. The holiday in Croatia was designed by architect DAR612. Downstairs in the gallery you can see more photos of the house.
Pool on the first floor with LED lighting
Entrance hall with skylight and white walls
Modern interior design in minimalist style
Inside the house in Croatia
holiday home with second floor balcony
Modern house facade lighting MTI
Minimalist house facade
Minimalist architecture in Croatia - Map