- Small is beautiful
- Eat-in kitchen with large pendant lamps
- Interior furnishings by The Archi Workshop
- The square stainless steel designer shower head with built-in shelves
- Live in the light and scent
- Working with built modules
- Bike lane Interactive Netherlands shining in the night
- Living with hooks yellow
- Art exhibition with light – Luxury Chandelier "Baccarat highlights"
- Langflorteppich center
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.