- Kids loft bed and a playground
- Cozy kitchen with warm colors
- House in Belgium is given a new, modern facility
- Modern Light Installation by Bruce Munro – the light as an art object
- Rattan chair inspired by the Moon – La Luna by Kenneth Cobonpue
- Colorful and comfortable cot designs for your little princess
- Playful Design pendant lamps by Lucie Koldova for Brokis
- Modular shelving system "Living Air" against the gray wall
House Design in Singapore embodies the modern geometric architecture
This unusual house is located in Singapore and represents modern architecture and geometry The property was called Diamond House and planned by Architecture Studio Formwerkz Architects. The facade of the house is made of wood and glass. Particularly impressive are the multi-faceted geometric shapes that give the house a modern futuristic look.
Geometric architecture in a successful mix of wood and glass
The modern architecture and geometric Diamond House is visible even in the smallest details. The futuristic facade with square shapes was designed in the sophisticated use of triangular glass elements. The windows were deliberately obscured and gray with dark wood flooring throughout the tone. The house has a modern garden, open terrace and pool.
Garden area with sand in the yard
Open a terrace and a swimming pool in the garden
Small courtyard garden
Geometric architecture and interior design of the house
The unique geometric architecture can also be seen inside the house. The house was built on two floors and boasts a modern and minimalist interior design. The glass and wood are mainly present as well as interior materials. The interior was designed by the architects as possible optically enlarged and naturally lit.
Wooden stairs with glass railings
Different types of wood and asymmetrical windows
The geometric shapes inside
Combination glass timber managed
The design of the modern home in the evening
Three-dimensional model of the house
Architectural plans of Diamond House