- Luxury villas on the southern coast of Vietnam Oceanique
- Sliding doors for interiors – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Black background with drawings and obscure passages greyscale
- 3d Street Art – Street paintings by some of the world's best artists
- Silvia Lamp
- Innovative designers Bank absorbs rainwater
- Open dining room with adjoining kitchen
- Pergola with a red cloth
- Build coat rack wooden pallets themselves – interesting DIY project
- Cold wall custom sayings inside Decals more individuality
House of Stone, in accordance with the natural landscape rock
This stone house is located in Khopoli, Maharashtra, India and was designed by the architectural studio SPASM Design Architects. The modern architectural design was developed in accordance with the rocky environment. The rough stone facade appears rough with your angular shapes, but it seems quite natural in the natural landscape.
The design architecture of modern house with a rough stone
This modern stone house is located in India in a rough and rocky landscape. Therefore, the architects chose this type of architectural design. The property was built from huge blocks of stone with rough rectangular shapes and straight lines. The house has two floors and several terraces. Covered the ground floor terrace is located next to the garden and on the second floor, the architects built a swimming pool on the main deck.
The stone house on a slope - location and architecture
The exterior of the house with covered and open terraces
Stone house living with a modern interior
The stone house impressed not only a more interesting exterior architecture, but with a modern interior. The open structure allows natural ventilation and a panoramic view of the surrounding nature. As the facade, the furniture was assembled from natural materials. Open walls can be seen in the living room and bathroom, which makes the interior seem larger.
Chic interior design with modern furniture