- Light Blue as a wall decoration in the room
- Console pine wood in a modern workspace
- Wallpaper pattern of palm
- Luxury chalet in the Alps attracts skiers from around the world
- A family home
- Langflorteppich original white
- 55 ideas for garden furniture – Creating room and outdoor dining
- 17 ideas for garden shower design refreshment in the hot summer days
- Eco-friendly living – Tips for Conservation and Landscaping
- Design wall clock with pendulum Boca do Lobo – glass elements and old
Jade Mountain – luxury in harmony with nature, in the Caribbean
Jade Mountain is a majestic luxury hotel in St. Lucia, has sold over 600 acre beach of Anse Chastanet. Its architecture is a tribute to the breathtaking scenic beauty. Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy and expanded its philosophy of building in harmony with nature. The architectural elements such as bold individual bridges, swimming pools and exceptional overflow columns are sturdy stone Jade Mountain in St. Lucia one of the most charming resorts in the Caribbean.
Luxury Resort in the Caribbean
If you enter the hotel, you can expect great large suite, where a bedroom, a living room and an extravagant private infinity pool merging to form extraordinary platforms that extend outward in Nature. Floor kissing scene as the glory of St Lucia's landscape and, of course, the eternal Caribbean Sea. This luxury hotel you can, spa and gym to enjoy a wide range of spa services.
luxury resort with exceptional architecture
Suites Jade Mountain in St. Lucia are deliberately techno-free - there are no telephones, radio or television. It is available in reception and customer demand access to the Internet, even in the individual results. Enjoy the ambiance and privacy of Jade Mountain.
the terrace at the top
Rattan Patio Furniture
soak up the sun on the terrace
Bridges linking terraces
Spacious hotel room
Private infinity pool