- Select a wallpaper for children's rooms – Wall to feel
- The interior garden oasis of comfort – As the greening apartment?
- Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
- Bunk beds for small spaces
- Outdoor decorations for fall – Decorate the entrance seasonal
- White housing
- Bedding in bright colors
- Office design with white furniture
- living room furniture with oriental atmosphere
- White shelving system with integrated buffet
Luxury Villa in Thailand, surrounded by woods and rocks
Samujana 11 A is an exotic luxury holiday villa in Ko Samui, Thailand. And 'built on large natural rock formations and magnificent ocean views, an infinity pool and a private garden. The house is a shelter, but due to its location on a hill overlooking the neighborhood. The villa is located just minutes from Samui International Airport and the beautiful beaches of Chaweng and Choeng Mon. A true escape to paradise.
Luxury villa in Koh Samui, Thailand
The special features of the modern villa features a saltwater swimming pool, ideal for swimming a couple of shots, a beer garden fenced with spectacular cliffs, an infinity pool with a barbecue and a terrace to relax. Large bathrooms with bathtub and rain shower for a true spa experience. The house has three bedrooms and is ideal for families and large groups. Customers who do not have a TV room, a lounge and dining room overlooking the infinity pool where the boundary between the interior and exterior of mergers and a fully equipped kitchen. One night for two people in a villa costs about $ 700, depending on season and number of nights.
Luxury Villa with picturesque views of the sea
comfortable rattan chairs
beautiful ocean view
Stone wall and gravel on the edge of the pool
The entrance and facade
Palm trees in the yard