- Modern office interior comfortable apartment on the day will be in the evening
- Protection against the wind colored
- Make and decorate Easter eggs – 20 great ideas and tips
- Creating a herb garden – garden grow inside tips for cooking herbs
- Armchair "Wave" in front of white library
- Floorboards of Bolefloor – Abnormally curved solid wood flooring
- Luxury living room furniture Darlings Vondor on yacht
- Seating area of the kitchen chairs and dining table blue
- Decorative wall shelf
- Folding chairs for garden and terrace – a Practice Area
Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator Angelos Angelopoulos
This luxury resort in Parga, Greece was designed in 2010 by Angelos Angelopoulos Archduke Louis Salvator, and named after famous explorers and nature lovers. The lavishly decorated villas and boutique hotel offers high-class holiday with their environment. Always include a lobby, a restaurant, a bar, a library, a sauna, a luxury spa and wellness area with a peaceful atmosphere and a well-equipped gym at the factory.
Dream Luxury Villas in Parga, Greece
The resort's villas are arranged in the style of an amphitheater, so that customers can enjoy a breathtaking view of nature and the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos the horizon. Surrounded by olive groves, the village became an idyllic retreat on the banks of the sparkling Ionian Sea, offers a unique holiday experience.
Boutique hotel in the heart of nature
Located on a hill built luxury villas blend harmoniously with the natural surroundings. A goal of the architects was to transform the landscape into the interior space while preserving their property as much space as possible. The imposing architecture project has preserved the simplicity of the local architecture and convey the atmosphere of antiquity to the cosmopolitan resort.
Sun terrace with sea views
One of the highlights will be decorated with mosaics external and internal walls. The colors of the surrounding landscape have been skillfully used in natural pastel colors of the interior warm invitation to relax. Most of the furniture, lighting and decorations were designed by Angelos, others come from the collections of famous furniture designers, such as "shadow" Tord Boontje and "DSW" chair by Charles & Ray Eames.
Photo: Costas Mitropoulos
Luxury Villas & Spa Hotel Salvator
The luxurious suites are equipped with private swimming pool