- Large living room and dining room
- Luxury Holiday House in Bangkok offers pure relaxation for the senses
- Mediterranean courtyard
- Contemporary residence as a time machine in the desert of California
- Designer wooden cabinets and ceramic – the "keramos" Collection
- Dining table with gray table
- Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
- Wallpaper designs by Zaha Hadid for Marburg stand for more dynamic
- Water in the garden is a relaxed setting – ideas for Moat
- Bedrooms in Scandinavian style – Elegant gold and white combination
Modern bathroom renovation idea, planning and design of Minosa Design
The bathroom, part of a house in Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia, was renovated in Minosa style. The small bathroom has been transformed from boring and ordinary in a modern and bright bathroom. Contemporary renovation with additional light sources and stylish accessories.
Modern Bathroom Renovation by Design Minosa
Designers have taken a number of challenges in the reconstruction. First, you must decide how to get the pipe in place and able to handle the round window. With a false wall joint they have realized two things - Unlock pipelines deepen and secondly the round window and make it a real eye-catcher. The wall was then covered with mosaic tiles Bisazza selected.
Renovation of modern bathroom with bright colors
A full-height cabinet was placed in front of the boom structure and covered with a mirror. This allows on the one hand, a large mirror and, on the other hand, the creation of space. The enclosure is equipped with a table and a switching output for the use of all electrical appliances. In this way, the device is kept out of the water.
The next hurdle was the shower. The solution was to create a floor and a suspended ceiling. The shiny tiles have been used, so that the room looks bigger. The vertical LED lights allow the tiles sparkle and shine pearl.
beautiful hanging lamps
The suitable heatsink flat was chosen to optimize the simple linear appearance. LED lighting has been installed at the bottom of the sink to accentuate the space and convey a sense of depth.
Storage space under the sink
Levels have been applied on the two columns, so that an optical illusion is created. Hanging next to maximize the bright lights effect. This room modern bathroom renovation is a good example of how the clever use of glass mosaic, mirror and light give the small room a real touch of glamor bathroom.
Scented candles and tea lights
Frosted glass mosaic
Design of the shower area
glass mosaic tiles and large