- Ikea dresser embellish creative – creating the nursery
- Butterfly as a fresco
- Contemporary table lamp in the shape of a fish – Frank Gehry design
- Terracotta floors
- Modern bathroom renovation idea, planning and design of Minosa Design
- Elegant dining room in shades of blue and gray
- Golden chair at work
- Establish and equip a large modern kitchen for multiple cooks
- Drawings and layout of the apartments and houses of favorite series
- ETW Monaco Solln
Modern wooden pavilion in the garden design will accommodate small office space
This unique wooden pavilion was designed by the architecture studio Design Platform 5 Architects. The property has been designed with relatively small elegant curves and shapes, so it can fit in a large courtyard garden. Inside the house a small office with a desk and a chair was established.
Modern design wooden pavilion with unusual shapes
The design of the wooden pavilion by Platform 5 has a contemporary design and elegant curved shapes. The small cabin was built as a circle that has been divided in two. One half contains office space and the other was designed as a space for open storage. A large bay window with integrated door marks the entrance.
The wooden pavilion in the garden seen from above
Front of the pavilion with panoramic windows
The design of modern wooden house - interior decoration and building materials
The interior design of the wooden pavilion houses a small office space. Wooden desk and chair are simple equipment unusual office. The furniture was made of oak and the house itself was built using wood expansion. Of course, an integrated skylight illuminates the interior of the office. Curved lines and sleek shapes create a certain elegance to the interior.
Simple wooden interior
Storage room with open roof
View of the pavilion of
Photos by Alan Williams