- meditation and patio design with an Asian twist
- Wall of modern kitchen before clinker
- Precious baby room interiors for triplets provides style and elegance
- Colorful Kids table and chairs dotted
- An apartment where space has been optimized
- Set inside the baby's room in shades of gray and soft fishing
- Frames in blue underline
- Exotic Villa with pool promotes natural lifestyle
- Green wall design in faux leather
- Tuls Collection – multifunctional tools for each purpose
Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
The pendant lamps design by gray pants has interesting ecological idea. Like all the other lights in the series of the moon is made of recycled cardboard, but the forms are the life of the creator and the fascination with plants and moons visible in our night sky, inspired. The natural structure of cardboard creates unique effects in the room when the lamp is on. The Scraplights gray trousers were introduced in 2008 and the collection is constantly expanding.
Pendant luminaire design and manufacturing process
Gray trousers founded by Jonathan Junker and Seth Grizzle Seattle, where she. Chairs, tables, lamps and even homes for dogs made from recycled materials and zurückgwonnenen Scraplights But were their larger design. The rings are made of laser cut recycled cardboard, then glued together with non-toxic glues.
Lights for design - Lamp "Quad"
If you already covet these stunning pendant lamps from recycled cardboard, you can now easily order a new one from their online store. Made from stacked rings lasergeshnittenen board, they are a good example of the combination of recycled materials and great design. Gray pants also recently introduced the quad design - a new pendant lamps design from one piece of recycled cardboard. You can use the quad lamp with 20 other cool lights in their online store.
Scraplights a number of the bar counter
Cardboard sheets cut by laser
intriguing effects when light
The full range of lighting
Drum design, in combination with the Plexiglas