- Seating Area in the nursery
- Energy-saving eco-friendly tips, reduce power consumption
- Chandelier and gold frames
- Intensive and extensive green roofs – A tendency to sustainable lifestyle
- Bathroom design with wood
- Crystal chandelier and wooden doors with mirror network
- Wood panels creamy white
- Wood in the bathroom – toilet and bathroom design Unique Wood Design
- Creating a garden and to protect against the wind – Tips and Tricks
- Camera design with green plants hanging planters and pots
Penthouse in Scandinavian style with a touch of minimalism
This beautiful penthouse in the Scandinavian style we found on the property page Alvhem. It has a total area of about 90 square meters - Floor area 71 m2 and 19 m2 terrace. The interior design gives an impression of brightness and has a simple and elegant design in every room. The ceiling of the apartment has an impressive height of 4.5 meters, allowing the designer to make a reading corner next to the window above the front door. Have you imagined?
Penthouse in a Scandinavian style - light and airy
A white and stylish kitchen, compact bathroom with washing machine, a fireplace and a small balcony with a seating area are some of the unique features of this small apartment on the roof. Underfloor heating runs through the whole house and cleaning the wall of the large radiators. The design of the attic with interesting wall plaster and windows generate more visual interest in the room.
Penthouse in a Scandinavian style - entrance hall and living room
The heart of the house is a living room, which was divided into several areas - a dining area for six people, a seating area, a reading area and hallway. The kitchen opens onto the terrace almost completely with the help of large sliding glass doors. In this way, the owner can cook together and enjoy the view over the city. Or dine on the terrace and barbecue.
Wooden boxes for wine coffee table
Parquet and fireplace create a warm atmosphere
Reading corner at the top
Access to balcony