- Rose bedside lamps splashes of color
- A swimming pool in the heart of the villa
- Autumn decoration with posters photo round
- Chairs in red and orange
- The series of furniture in OJ Andreas Janson – Creative processed waste wood
- Dining room
- Garden furniture in metal
- Modern wall decal on the stove
- Design concept for a spiral staircase made of fiberglass from Disguincio
- DIY fabric headboard
Shop Hay House in Copenhagen
Back from Copenhagen, I wanted to tell you about this wonderful city and especially one of its many shops interior design.
Welcome to Hay House at 61 Ostergade street. It must first pass through a hallway littered with plants then take the lift to the shop.
There, you expect a lot of decorative objects Scandinavian style said. On two floors, you can discover or re discover the splendid brand design (chairs, rugs, children's toys, lamps, vases, candle holders etc. . . . ) objects.
I hope I have given you want to discover the Scandinavian design.
Do not hesitate to find the entire collection of the Hay Shop!