- 33 ideas folding table for more space and comfort in the home and garden
- An inside blogger
- Colorful patchwork rugs
- A "garden house" – idea of modern design in Japan
- Art installations by Jean-Pierre Canlis wheat and bamboo glass
- 25 modern kitchens Schröder – Perfection in every detail
- Playful Design pendant lamps by Lucie Koldova for Brokis
- Wall stickers for baby room walls to awaken human life
- Interior-design rathke.de
- Designer Lamps from recycled cardboard look like works of art from
The industrial look in a lovely apartment in SoHo, New York
This elegant apartment is located in Prince Street, in the popular district of SoHo in New York. The loft was recently sold and covers an area of 232 square meters. It occupies an entire floor. The interior design is varied and cleverly combines different elements and materials design. The decor is a unique example of the implementation of the industrial look good at home.
Industrial look in your living room
Appearance industrial include items such as cast iron columns, exposed brick walls, wooden beams, which remained untreated after the renovation. 6 large windows, ceiling height wooden allow sunlight in dining room flooded and the atmosphere is light and airy. The living room has a screen and an eco-smart audio-video system with 2.60 meters long retractable projection fireplace.
Industrial look in the kitchen
The kitchen is every chef's dream - with stainless steel shelves custom-made, cherry wood cabinets, professional kitchen equipment from brands such as SubZero, Wolf, Miele and Fisher Paykel. A begehrbarer wardrobe can be reached with the luxurious master bedroom. The bathroom is covered floor to ceiling with limestone tiles and is equipped with a bathroom of Neptune, Koehler appliances and a large walk-in shower equipped in the glass. 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, including a media room with a Murphy bed, private laundry, central air heating and a rooftop terrace - a real apartment in SoHo, but industrial look.
red brick wall and wooden beams
Leather for the headboard and furniture
Cast iron columns in the hallway
The building on Prince Street, SoHo
Apartment layout plan