- Garden furniture and green patterned runner on the balcony of the modern city
- Transformation Salon
- Amazing furniture design wood burned Yaroslav Galant
- A canopy bed under the roof
- Design and Modern Furniture-The new "brilliant" furniture collection Alivar
- Modern Penthouse in Sweden – pin white walls and dark wood
- Coffee Table by Isamu Noguchi in bright living room
- Protection against noise for the Garden – 11 Tips for a peaceful outdoor experience
- Upholstered chairs fur look
- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
The plants in the garden during the winter – Checklist for home gardeners
For plants and flowers can survive the coldest season issues, you need to hibernate the garden. A concise list of all the activities that need to be done, it can come to help.
Plants in the garden during the winter - Preparation
Fall is the perfect time to make repairs to the cold. Before temperatures drop drastically, you can verify the presence of perennial diseases or insects. Leaves dark and black should be removed. The cold weather is ideal for creating flower beds and repair the garden fence. Cover the garden with a thick layer of mulch, so that the winter the earth maintains a constant temperature. If you want to hibernate hot love and exotic plants in the garden, now is a good time to put potted plants in the home garden. There are well protected survive freezing.
Plant evergreen leaves in the winter garden
Composting autumn leaves and fertilize if the garden. Cut the diseased plants and leaves and throwing them in the trash. Wait until the ground is frozen and place a layer of 3 cm of organic fertilizer on it.
The next step is to prepare the flowers for the winter. It 'important to fertilize the flowers in late summer for the last time. Do not cut the flowers. Wait until the ground is frozen, then put mulch around roses. When temperatures drop below 0 degrees, add an additional layer of mulch on the ground. Sometimes it is easier to understand with a wire brush, then fill the area between the wire and the shrub with mulch.
Protect the plants with mulch before freeze
Produce compost for the spring itself
Collect autumn leaves
Prepare the autumn garden for winter