- Room with festive red
- Bath in lavender and purple
- Brown chair with ottoman
- Indirect lighting in the old building
- Dominated the swimming pool in London by Zaha Hadid glass, light and concrete
- Ideas of modern furniture and original wooden for study
- Studio wardrobe with label holders
- Shelving system with integrated folding bed
- Folding picnic table for two – fresh idea Taiwan
- Privacy for the garden – Powerful ideas for outdoot area
The storage of gardening equipment – 16 ideas for the final cleaning
Heavy and bulky garden tools can quickly become a real problem when it comes to storage. But there are plenty of options for storing garden tools that are convenient and easily accessible. Check out our collection of 16 creative ideas that can help.
Storage of garden tools in the garage
It is not always easy to organize garden tools, especially if you do not have the space or budget for a garden shed. Therefore Make space in your garage, basement or on the balcony. There are several options available. The container can not only store your tools, but could also be used as an extra seat for the garden. wall hooks and old cabinets are perfect, especially if there is no space in the garage or basement! Use the space in the room and hang tools on the wall. Shelves and boxes are also good alternatives.
Use the vertical space - garden equipment storage
Determine an area for hand tools. This place should be in the first place for the storage of garden tools, such as screwdrivers, hammers, trowels, wrenches, shears, hand saws and much more. If you use the drawers, so do not hesitate to label, so you always know where the action is. Hand tools should be separated from power tools.
Old wooden pallets
old wooden fence
Shelves and piracy
Pegboard for tools
Outdoor garden complete with gazebo, greenhouse and living