- Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
- Oriental fabrics
- Wooden LED floor lamp with wheels – Woobia of ABADOC
- Apartment with colorful vintage look
- Hanging basket chair and crystal chandelier living room full of light
- Luxury holiday home in South Africa impressed with stunning ocean views
- Modern art exhibition in Asia these thousand small sculptures
- Living with an industrial look
- Hutch on the terrace
- Open plan living with modern seating
The Wasted Landscape Project impressive art installation from CD
This impressive art facility was built for the project "Landscape wasted." Great structure in Paris and was created by Elise Morin and Clémence Eliard of.
The art installation "Wasted landscape" - Idea and Implementation
The huge art installation consists of approximately 60,000 old CDs that cover as an arm a few bumps. The whole construction spreads 600 sqm. The idea of the "great outdoors" was inspired by the rapidly changing environment. We already know who will soon no longer apply in our daily lives of CDS. Consequently, the idea of these "relics" as a very good use for an art installation landscape.
Meaning of the art facility "Wasted landscape"
The "Wasted Landscape" project refers to some important aspects of the modern world, such as the role of art in today's society, the problems of the natural environment that can win through these projects increasing in popularity, as well as sustainable development in all its forms. The project uses a comprehensive and innovative approach to increasing awareness of specific issues and problems to create today.