- Faschingsdeko Home – Great Ideas for DIY Carnival
- Living in a natural tree-optical
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
- Enjoy a quiet afternoon in the garden with this hammock designs
- Fun Ideas to decorate the garden a touch of humor
- BBQ on the balcony or in the garden – coal gas or electric?
- Build coat rack wooden pallets themselves – interesting DIY project
- A very Scandinavian elegance
- Top 35 funniest Halloween costumes for couples, children and animals
- 35 Merry Christmas decorating ideas for the Christmas table
Wine tasting in modern house in the vineyards of the Casablanca Valley
The project of Matias Zegers is a modern house wine tastings, surrounded by the vineyards of Casablanca, Valparaiso, Chile. Although the programs have a modern design, weathered concrete was chosen as the main material because it is strong enough to easily blend in with the landscape.
Modern wine tasting of the house - Casa Mirador Chile
House flat roof sits on top of a hill in the Casablanca valley, surrounded by picturesque vineyards. The roof is a pyramid-shaped monolithic and is carefully placed on the walls of stacked concrete. The large front terrace, where a mesquite old now, has a vast and boundless views of the valley.
Cement resisted - Wine tasting Modern House
The interiors are arranged on opposite sides, each with different experiences and exposure to light. The narrow entrance frames a breathtaking view of the sky. The main room is softly lit and intimate. Large windows frame panoramic views of the vineyards. Two wooden doors lead to the bright tasting room. The ceiling glass floor joins the boundary between interior and exterior. The glass makes the old Mesquite looks like a relic in a museum, etc..
Floor to ceiling gasification offers a breathtaking view of the valley
Perhaps significant element is the concrete slab with the top edge looks like a plate weight. The last room of the East is the Quincho an enclosed terrace with an olive tree in the center. To the south lie the kitchen and dining room with a unique view of the vineyards below.
Glass facade offers breathtaking views
The concrete was produced locally in small quantities. Consequently, the walls show the effects of various weather conditions during the process of construction. The result is a level, with slight variations in color and texture, facade.
Walk to the House
Overlooking the vineyards
Kitchen and dining room
beautiful night lighting
in the case of dense fog