- Fully equipped kitchen with gray walls
- Garten Relax chair with a unique design that invites you to relax
- Double bed in the attic
- Hostels design
- Inspired fine designer lamps, wooden sea creatures from the Teifen
- The playful charm of the lanterns in the garden -20 Craft Ideas
- Top RV Parks and Campgrounds in Spain for beach vacations
- Pillows and accessories such as shelves
- Antiques in romantic room
- 25 Kids furniture designs and ideas for boys nursery
A rough wooden table with matching bench reacts to body heat
This table and bench combination sounds simple, but it is incredibly impressive. What's so special? "Linger a little 'more' or 'It is a bit' more ', a project of the hands of the British designer Jay Watson and shows exactly with the thermochromic paint where you sit.-Wood-table and the surface of the bank responds to heat if they come into contact with an object of about 27 ° C.
Minimalist wooden board pushed to experiment
In the hands groundwater cups of coffee or hot dishes often left bad songs. Among them, the eccentric fashion designer, but was inspired. Here are some points, rings and fingerprints marked effect. In his project "Linger a little 'more' combines the designer of a wooden table and a bench with thermo-chromatic color that stains the wood, as soon as the heat is released - in which someone is sitting right on or off a object, we then see the wood grain through it. At normal temperature, the color returns to the original color.
Innovative Table impresses with its simple elegance
Wooden table makes a coffee an exceptional experience. Linger a little 'more by Jay Watson is available in black and on special request also available in other colors. Made from European oak, the table of revolutionary dimensions 200 cm x 85 cm x 73 cm guarantees a lot of fun when you use it. Wooden table with two benches for £ 3,250 is offered. That's all dierkt designer.
Wooden table with a heat-sensitive paint
Have fun with the measurement of color temperature
Thermochromic color leaves a watermark short
The table thermochromic reacts to heat