- Terracotta floors
- Gray sofa on the terrace
- Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
- Classic garden bench wooden garden and the tendency of the Somme, 15 Cool Designs
- Neoclassical interior style – the elegance of the 18th century.
- Keep it simple and modern work
- Designs for your self-made corner shelf – space-saving ideas for the home
- Rectangular bath with gray trim in bath drawn black and white
- Stack of books as an element of style
- Stainless steel kitchen Abimis – Where the design and function of current in the other
Amazing futuristic dining table design
Erosion II Dining Table by Joseph Walsh from Ireland
"Erosion II" by Joseph Walsh is a beautiful dining table futuristic design and provide a good topic of conversation in the modern home. If you are lucky enough to own, you can see a truly unique piece, in which you have achieved the highest quality and excellent finish. Each part series Joseph Walsh "erosion" is his own style. The mass production of son no place in an exclusive workshop this talented designer. Created as an art form, this futuristic table is almost too good to be used. The shape is sculptural, elegant and dynamic at the same time. Joseph Walsh said about this design futuristic table he wanted
"Emphasize erosion model is ... the energy of matter in the remaining record. This relationship between the original composition and erosion is described in a diagram stratified fluid mold."
Elegant futuristic table by Joseph Walsh
To create the stunning effect of f uturistische dining table is made from a combination of the wood oil Burr-manufactured high quality tree. To improve the natural appearance of wood Walsh used a special paint with a white pigment.
Made from high quality wood
Also in combination with a chair