- Between the planks and mosaic tiles
- Let the mantelpiece in the summer look good – decoration ideas for fireplace
- Design ideas to the roof terrace designer Amir Schlezinger
- Christmas decorating ideas – red berries.
- Basketball Pendant Lights red-black
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in autumn
- Flexible room divider made of paper – the modern partition of Molo
- Onda designer kitchen wooden veneers of Franco Druisso for Arrital
- The tilt table lamp design from recycled cardboard by Gray Pants
- The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
Comfortable window seat – set light reading corner
The bench at the window is the perfect place to read. Comfortable, well-lit and compact - The seat can be a favorite in the whole house moved quickly. However, all the windows are suitable for a seat.
Bench at the window - set the perfect reading corner
The front window is a compact alternative to a large library. If you want to set up a cozy reading corner near the window, it is necessary to consider certain criteria. Windows facing the street are quite unsuitable for the reading corner - noise and constant movement, it interferes. Avoid windows in the rooms where the family gathers / living room, kitchen, etc /. Disturb your TV or conversations around the table. On the other hand suitable, for example, are the window of the bedroom or in the closet. The main thing that you feel comfortable and can relax.
Sitting by the window - Comfortable, friendly and convenient
The next step is to transform the seat accordingly. Banks that offer a wide seat can be set with pillows and quilts. Banc too close to the window can be extended with wood paneling. Enjoy the area around the window - a table giving more comfort while playing. shelves provide storage space for the collection of books. The space below can be used for this purpose.
Sitting by the window - Lighting reading corner
Shutters on the windows to protect their eyes from the strong sunlight in summer. Not often enough in the winter sun - so you can always source lamp / table lamp or wall light / mounting. One important thing is that you can adjust the position of the lamp. Artificial light with a color temperature of 3500 Kelvin is eyestrain.
Decorating ideas for the reading corner
The choices decorations and colors play an important role in maintaining the concentration. Green and orange have a refreshing and are good for a reading corner in kindergarten appropriate. The pastel colors instead will relax your senses. Many cozy pillow and blanket are provided for your convenience.
Modern and comfortable - seating area by the window
Colorful cushions scattered mood
Shelves save space and make the collection of books on display
Pastel colors to relax the senses, orange and green are also happy
The bench at the window saves space
Cozy reading corner for children