- Upholstery beige living room
- Dark kitchen cabinets
- Bring colorful variety of furniture in the kitchen
- Long sofa in front of windows
- Organic wooden chairs on a green carpet
- Organize practical wall shelf for fruits and vegetables clearly
- A restaurant in the dynamic Deco
- Erin Wasson's loft in Greenwich Village
- September pendant light beer bench
- Stainless steel grill – barbecue pure pleasure for the whole family
Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
This furniture design fabric were created by sisters Monica and Kasia Gwiazdowska who founded the design studio together Monomoka. This ottoman is cool collection and few seats really made the original hand, which is very suitable for fans of natural materials device ottoman.
Monomoka knitted furniture design - cube ottoman
Collection Monomoka put dar. Other furniture design knitted A particularly interesting product is the ottoman with cube shape. The ottoman has a solid wood base. The upper part was compiled from several knitted cubes in a large cube. The design was created in pleasant pastel colors to match any interior.
Furniture design knitted from Monomoka - round ottoman
Another interesting design made of knit collection Monomoka seats, round ottoman, filled with small balls knit. The round ottoman has a wooden base and covered with knitted fabric. The inside of the cabinet was filled with mini-balls that create a sense of comfort while sitting. View other knitted furniture design from the collection of seats Monomoka.
The Ottoman Monomoka with round design
A laminated structure with stool
Ottoman blue-black with a furrowed area
Seat cushion with knitted mesh cover
Lower ottoman in orange and beige zebra pattern