- Table and wicker chairs on the veranda
- Ideas for kitchen cabinet luminaires to light the kitchen interior
- Here are some tips for keeping ornamental grasses – how exactly do you do?
- Flechtsessel folding in the living natural
- Set up a modern home in Tokyo by the Zen Philosophy
- Modern penthouse apartment in Montreal by designer Julie Charbonneau
- Villa stone and exotic glass in the middle of the urban jungle
- Living with a cool vintage look
- Orange shower with wooden floor
Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
This furniture design fabric were created by sisters Monica and Kasia Gwiazdowska who founded the design studio together Monomoka. This ottoman is cool collection and few seats really made the original hand, which is very suitable for fans of natural materials device ottoman.
Monomoka knitted furniture design - cube ottoman
Collection Monomoka put dar. Other furniture design knitted A particularly interesting product is the ottoman with cube shape. The ottoman has a solid wood base. The upper part was compiled from several knitted cubes in a large cube. The design was created in pleasant pastel colors to match any interior.
Furniture design knitted from Monomoka - round ottoman
Another interesting design made of knit collection Monomoka seats, round ottoman, filled with small balls knit. The round ottoman has a wooden base and covered with knitted fabric. The inside of the cabinet was filled with mini-balls that create a sense of comfort while sitting. View other knitted furniture design from the collection of seats Monomoka.
The Ottoman Monomoka with round design
A laminated structure with stool
Ottoman blue-black with a furrowed area
Seat cushion with knitted mesh cover
Lower ottoman in orange and beige zebra pattern