- Site deco interior Johanna Burke
- Floating mini garden serves as a natural filter for the aquarium
- Design sofa and comfortable daybed in an elegant combination
- Kitchen island between steel and souvenir photo
- 17 minimalist shelving system design for modern living room
- Mixture of modern and old
- Red brick wall
- 20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
- Comparison Two Creative Apartment in London and Madrid with A Cocktail of Ideas
- Cozy at home with knitting, wool and fur furniture and ceilings
Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
This furniture design fabric were created by sisters Monica and Kasia Gwiazdowska who founded the design studio together Monomoka. This ottoman is cool collection and few seats really made the original hand, which is very suitable for fans of natural materials device ottoman.
Monomoka knitted furniture design - cube ottoman
Collection Monomoka put dar. Other furniture design knitted A particularly interesting product is the ottoman with cube shape. The ottoman has a solid wood base. The upper part was compiled from several knitted cubes in a large cube. The design was created in pleasant pastel colors to match any interior.
Furniture design knitted from Monomoka - round ottoman
Another interesting design made of knit collection Monomoka seats, round ottoman, filled with small balls knit. The round ottoman has a wooden base and covered with knitted fabric. The inside of the cabinet was filled with mini-balls that create a sense of comfort while sitting. View other knitted furniture design from the collection of seats Monomoka.
The Ottoman Monomoka with round design
A laminated structure with stool
Ottoman blue-black with a furrowed area
Seat cushion with knitted mesh cover
Lower ottoman in orange and beige zebra pattern