- Crafts for Easter and spring – 26 simple and attractive decor ideas.
- Screening fence or garden wall – 102 Ideas for Garden Design
- Unconventional Bookcase Designs serve as an accent in the interior
- Securing Fireplace in White
- Making a seating area on the terrace
- Open in a rustic dining room
- Terrazas Shelter – variants and materials
- Design idea for the holiday – for secure closure of everyday life
- Dominated the swimming pool in London by Zaha Hadid glass, light and concrete
- 32 ideas for interior decoration plants – creative containers and packages
Design tips for the hall – furniture and practical ideas.
The hall is the first part of your home that visitors see, it's also what you see first when you walk through your front door. Bearing this in mind, the hall should certainly be well designed and correctly ordered. Here are a range of tips, ideas and practical solutions to get your hall shining and living up to it's full potential.
Tips for decorating your hall.
You can decorate a wall in the hallway as an accent. Experiment with wallpaper or interesting colors. Avoid painting the walls in pure white as this will soon get dirty. To add color use rugs and carpets and try to keep the walls neutral. Dirty shoes coming in and out or being stored also mean that a white or light carpet is not a good idea in the hallway. Hang pictures, mirrors and add a vase of colorful flowers.
Design tips - furniture storage ideas.
You need enough space to store things that are used daily. Some furniture is an absolute must to keep the entrance area nice and tidy.
Mirror - optical illusion.Bench
Chaos in the hallway can be resolved with a simple bench that brings order to the area. Additional boxes or baskets are great ways to store everything you need on a daily basis.
A small table next to the front door is a place where you can leave your keys and phone. Always have a vase of fresh flowers or a frame with a favorite photo. Drawers or shelves offer extra space for trinkets.
Table with drawers.
For those who lose keys frequently they can be easily hung on a wall mount. Pick one is a fun design or color.
Shoe cabinets for the hallway are traditional and affordable ways to improve your daily space organization. This is especially true if there are more people in the home.
Wallpaper pattern on the wall.
Have a look at these modern and attractive furniture and design solutions.
Clean lines and modern design.
A large mirror in the hallway is a must.
Wood creates a warm atmosphere.