- Nursery for girls – 100 colors and design ideas
- Limit the kitchen equipment on a piece of furniture – the "Small kitchen"
- Establishment of a small room with white furniture
- Natural food in chalet style
- An apartment in neutral decor with splashes of color
- The wooden house "Trojan horse" Jackson Clements Burrows Australia
- Wall of the room as gray as a contrast
- From the sofa
- Terrace with a lot of green
Designer chairs made of metal but with a fine grain tree trunk
The industrial designer from sites Sharon Jerusalem has designed this chair design unique in the eyes of the trunk for their final project at the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design. The project involves the transmission of images of nature and our environment. It explores the interaction between control and freedom, and investigate when it is important to plan and when it is best to just let it happen naturally.
Design chairs sites Sharon
These designer chairs and stools offer a different perspective on the tree trunk and its grain. The annual rings are presented with great care and attention to detail. At first glance, they seem so real you think they were made of wood.
Design chairs metal but wood look
Sharon places attack grain trees and annual rings on their designs, but they are metal. It creates a visually stunning illusion - the appearance of the wood and its grainy texture. Early versions of the idea of the collection included only chairs, but now it has expanded the collection of stools and tables. Parts finished design express the history and beauty of nature.
Stool with unique appearance of wood grain
the beauty of nature
designed with attention to detail
Single grain tree trunk on each chair
Sharon sites characters