- Old furniture bar designed from the German test machine bulb
- Reasons paintings and stained carpet in the entrance area of the paper
- Anleuchten beautiful 15 ideas for landscape lighting patio garden
- The high water resistant wood house – protection against natural disasters
- Natural materials in the bathroom
- A lounge with cushions on the terrace
- Wood in the bathroom – toilet and bathroom design Unique Wood Design
- Gift Ideas: Give Calendar and stationery for Christmas
- The Craft of decorative autumn wreath – natural looking to the front door
- Ideas for summer wedding table decoration with colorful flower arrangements
Designer Furniture – eclectic blend of table, chair and lamp
Who could argue that designer furniture is not necessarily created by cooperation. Even the reverse, as the Israeli designer Itay Ohaly recently proved. He ordered new designers with the task of designing parts of the composition. The designers were not allowed to communicate during the experiment and must rely on their imagination.
Designer furniture - show in a coal mine
The designer furniture is designed for the non-linear process. The project group consists of several pieces of furniture that should be designed according to a theme. The concept states that every designer should work separately. Then the furniture pieces are put together. In this way, every single composition is an exhibition of the work of many designers and architects. In this case, a composition has been designed with the theme "The Machine", which was inspired by the coal mine.
Furniture boutique design - idea of Israel
The furniture design is composed as follows: - the foot of the chair, the seat and back were presented at an exhibition in Belgium. The designer Dana Cannam, Joon Han Lee and Agata Karolina sought to make the creative part. Fortunately, only minor changes were then kept in the composition. The lamp was made by Nati Moskvitch, Naama Bergman and Itay Ohaly and attached to the office later. The table legs are the result of the work of Christian Fiebig, Desnoyers Amelia and painter Eugenia Morpurgo. Here, designers have had to face their greatest challenge - namely assemble the table. The legs have been modified so that they can carry the entire structure.
Each piece has been designed separately
The table had changes
The complete installation - installation plan
Nine designers have designed individual pieces