- Decorate with cut flowers
- Leaves Sticker
- Fireplace Room with a view
- 20 design ideas for an accent wall – painted in the fourth paper
- Residential landscape in gray
- Make the garden with children and for children – Tips for Parents
- Office in closet
- Modern RV – travel by tricycle through the world
- The Kokoon hammock design from Royal Botania as a quiet retreat
- Wood kitchen ultra-modern Sine Tempore by Valcucine sleek design
Dresser with mirror Tabeau customizable by Nicole Brock
Tabeau dreidimensonale is a composition of four prism elements, which are held together by magnetic force. Dressing table with mirror is a creation of the Belgian product designer Nicole Brock and makes the beauty care daily for a fun experience.
Dressing table with mirror held by magnets
Held by magnets with mirror takes into account the individual needs of each woman and gives you flexibility and comfort in all positions. The flexible design can accentuate your individuality. Dress personal items stored in boxes, which are removable and can be used in different places. These boxes can be both vertically and horizontally are designed - as you want and need.
Nicole Brock is produced young interior designer, born in 1987 in Limburg, today is located in Lanaken, Belgium. His creations are identified by their taste for beauty, purity and simplicity.
Dressing table with organizer for objects
Photo: Isabel Rottiers