- Concrete house on a hillside in Greece with asymmetric architecture
- Extensible Library
- Kitchen Design "Twelve" – very functional and with the best optics
- Spring Rose cut – cut and keep climbing roses
- Study in black and white look
- Construction of the wooden ceiling
- Opulent chandeliers made Willowlamp design of steel by hand
- Yellow Chair Design
- Create your own wonderland
- Limited edition designer wooden comfortable – Montigny by Roderick Vos
Dresser with mirror Tabeau customizable by Nicole Brock
Tabeau dreidimensonale is a composition of four prism elements, which are held together by magnetic force. Dressing table with mirror is a creation of the Belgian product designer Nicole Brock and makes the beauty care daily for a fun experience.
Dressing table with mirror held by magnets
Held by magnets with mirror takes into account the individual needs of each woman and gives you flexibility and comfort in all positions. The flexible design can accentuate your individuality. Dress personal items stored in boxes, which are removable and can be used in different places. These boxes can be both vertically and horizontally are designed - as you want and need.
Nicole Brock is produced young interior designer, born in 1987 in Limburg, today is located in Lanaken, Belgium. His creations are identified by their taste for beauty, purity and simplicity.
Dressing table with organizer for objects
Photo: Isabel Rottiers