- Coffee table with wheels
- Modern architecture – Japanese style from Studio Aiko.
- House on the slope
- Arty backyard hammock with stand
- Luxury penthouse apartments, design by Ando Studio
- Apartment design impresses with innovative and sustainable solutions
- Fabric sofa gray and beige carpet
- Flashy neon sign with ducks
- Contemporary house with flat roof metal facade coating Santiago
- Poly rattan garden furniture – the right look for your modern room
Elegant bench design by Magis as part of Ron Arad exhibition
This unique seat design has been specially "backwards" by designer Ron Arad for Magis exhibition studio. The clean lines and soft curves make this seat a real achievement. The design depicts a three-dimensional model of the Möbius strip and is available in several colors.
The bench by Magis with elegant geometric
The design of the seat and elegantly called Folly is a true work of art, which for the first time at the exhibition Ron Arad has been shown. The bench Folly was configured as two interior spaces and outside. As material for the production of polyethylene is used. The geometric curves make this bench the perfect piece of furniture for a modern interior.
The seat design Folly transforms the device into art
The seat design by Magis impressed with soft curves and a very clever production. In this seat, the limits of polyethylene were tested in the context of industrial design. Although the bench Folly was conceived as a display piece, this design can be done quite well as a garden bench or in public buildings. Take a look at other interesting places by Magis.
The headquarters of madness as an exhibition
The design of madness in various colors offered
The bench madness looks like a real work of art
Drawing the head of Folly
Modern seating furniture design by Magis
Chairs with geometric shapes
Interesting stool with swivel function
Mini colorful plastic chair
Chair with painted surface
Stool in pink with an unusual design
Design chair in green transparent material