- Modern house with a lot of exposed concrete – not so attractive, but very cool
- Make-up for carnival – 40 ideas for a striking appearance.
- fabric sofa and pillows with leaf motif
- Sitting in front of the house
- Bench with storage boxes
- Regal niche in the wall
- Creating a Koi Pond – useful for design of water garden information
- Studio with white shelf
- "Elevator" Blind Turquoise
- Revolutionary Lulla cot design from recycled materials
Ett Hem Hotel in Stockholm, Studio Ilse (London)
1910, the town house was built by an art loving couple. This love of beauty can be felt in the rooms still. Ilse Crawford has designed with great feeling for detail, 12 bedrooms. The guest should not feel right in a hotel, but as if he is at home with friends. I especially like the Möbelchen with brass surface next to the stairs and next to the canopy bed!