- Modern furnishings inspired by nature – House S in Turkey
- Glasfalttür garden
- Maritime Kitchen in country style
- 100 Ideas living room interior design inspired by the glamorous restaurants and bars
- Renewable Energy – Solar thermal plants are the future?
- Living room
- Independent bathroom in black and white tiled bathroom
- New design pendant lights with LED light source by Flos
- Benefits of Indoor Plants – Why are they so important to our house
- Rocker swinging beam cumbersome corsage Splinter Works
Ett Hem Hotel in Stockholm, Studio Ilse (London)
1910, the town house was built by an art loving couple. This love of beauty can be felt in the rooms still. Ilse Crawford has designed with great feeling for detail, 12 bedrooms. The guest should not feel right in a hotel, but as if he is at home with friends. I especially like the Möbelchen with brass surface next to the stairs and next to the canopy bed!