- Holiday home with pool in Croatia and minimalist architecture
- Organize adventure holidays – tips for Safari and Travel in South Africa
- Colorful autumn decoration with leaves – craft ideas for indoors and outdoors
- A cozy and colorful hotel
- Prepare gift baskets for Mother's favorite things with myself
- Home Office swivel chair with USM Haller and Vitra High Council
- Glass vases decorated with bright colors bring in.
- Furniture beams reconstructed houses, modern barn-visible
- 33 ideas for decorating with wall stickers – to revitalize the walls and furniture
- Apartment for students
Integrate home theater into your living room – what furniture to fit?
Home theaters offer an entertaining cinematic experience at home. While anyone can install a large TV and a sofa set before, the selection of home theater furniture is very important to provide an enjoyable and engaging experience. The size, style and design of furniture plays a vital role when you want to integrate the home theater in the living room.
Integrate home theater in the living room - choose style
Choose a style for your home theater before choosing furniture. What do you prefer? A modern look or a rustic charm is sought? Home theater in the living room should be comfortable again, not only to present a chaotic arrangement of furniture.
Integrate home theater in the living room - chairs
Measure your TV and you will find a TV stand that is at least as wide as the TV or something broader. Think of ideas on how to hide cables, DVD players, game consoles and other electronic devices. If the TV is mounted on the wall, you do not need to stay under. If you have always opt for one, make sure it is slightly wider than the wall-mounted flat create a sense of balance in the room.
bright and comfortable
Before buying chairs for home theater, you determine the number of people who will use it every day. The sofas and armchairs should enjoy plenty of space for a relaxed angle. Make sure that the president will certainly head and footrests.
TV cabinet with modern design
Select a seating area with additional features if your budget allows - Cup holder or a sofa with integrated table. Also take into account materials. Leather sofas can be uncomfortable, especially for someone with shorts. Finally, you are at home and you need to be comfortable.
Screen and cinema chairs
Select tables and other furniture of the same material or color as your TV stand. For example, if you prefer metal and glass, stick with this theme for all furniture and choose an appropriate color such as black for your room.
Mounting the TV on the wall
The effects of light and high gloss
simple and elegant
host system to a true cinema experience at home