- Contemporary Concrete House in Murcia, Spain Xpiral of Architecture
- Decorating the Christmas fireplace – 20 great ideas for crafts
- Garden Fire Bowls: 13 attractive designs
- 18 modern garden swing designs for the garden and terrace.
- Embarrassed Parquet – setting the direction poses with space and lifestyle
- Dining room with wallpaper pattern
- design wall with wallpaper gray model
- Bedspread and cushion with elements of neon pink
- Reasons paintings and stained carpet in the entrance area of the paper
- Furniture for kitchen lemon yellow
Knitted sock serves as a cable concealment for desktop design
Arco offers an elegant solution to hide the wires. The knitted sock for office design is a practical and original idea, as you can hide the cables in the office or in the office. The knitted sock from Arco is available in several colors and patterns and how it is a real sock to buy in several sizes.
The knitted sock as the design of the perfect office accessory
The knitted sock Arco was designed by Jonathan Prestwich. This colorful accessory will make your office desk fun design. The sock is specially designed for table legs and is available in different sizes and lengths. The cables were all removed and fixed in the leg with a cable holder. Then the socks were worn over the leg and you have a fun and original accessory for your desk.
office design with knitted sock Acro in various samples
The design office can get quite original and unique with knitted sock as hiding cables. Depending on your home, you can choose from several color combinations and patterns. Particularly common is the geometric model and triangular shapes. If your office or study room is decorated in a minimalist style, the sock Arco can be used as an accent color interesting.
Knitted sock with a triangular shape in blue and red
Bureau of natural wood with sock as hiding cables
The knitted sock geometric patterns in blue and green
Minimalist office design with the sock as an accent color
The knitted sock detail
Simple design office with dark wood
The sock for a modern office